The Perfect Accessories for the Perfect Dress
Fashion isn't all about wearing expensive clothes and jewelry. The art of fashion can be interpreted by each individual, while still steering them toward what's "in" at that particular time. This can mean selecting the right head wear, jewelry, and handbag to compliment the dress. The perfect accessories for the perfect dress depend on the type of dress that one plans to wear. For example, the accessories for a casual dress differ from those of a semi-formal, or formal one. Jewelry materials can blend in with the overall design, or they can stand out and make a statement of their own. For instance, flashy jewelry such as diamonds, gemstones and gold tend to illuminate an otherwise dull outfit.
At times, you may be putting on a simple dress but the addition of glitzy accessories completes the look you desire. This can be both good and bad depending on the occasion. For example, if you are attending a casual event such as a wedding reception, a flashy presentation may agree with the occasion. On the other hand, if you are attending a business function, it's best to restrict the jewelry level.
Here are the reasons why you should select appropriate accessories for your perfect dress.
1. To Match the Event or Function
Depending on the event you are planning to attend, it's important that your accessories compliment the dress and function. The following tips are helpful:
• Casual accessories- include colored bracelets, Wayfarer sunglasses, floppy hat, and colored and embellished watches.
• Business accessories- include a classic watch, shoulder bag, and delicate necklace and earrings.
• Classic accessories- include diamond earrings, light tennis bracelet, leather pouch, and silk scarf.
2. To Comply with the Fashion Call
What is fashionable today may not be fashionable tomorrow. Fashionable accessories depend on:
• Color- Black, white, and neutral dress goes with accessories of any other color. If you are wearing a colorful dress, you should not go for colorful accessories as they may clash.
• Scale- When wearing a patterned dress, simple accessories such as a bracelet and a bag will do.
3. To Compliment your Personality and Appearance
Accessories offer you the chance to show off your best features. You can observe the following tips:
• Put on a scarf that complements the color of your eyes to make them look brighter.
• A thin necklace does not draw attention in respect to your collar bones.
• Large earrings accent your cheekbones.
4. Image Maintenance
Your choice of accessories speaks volumes about you. For example, understated accessories display a simple person, or classic fashion sense. On the other hand, flashy accessories may present as someone who is boisterous and adventurous.
The perfect accessories for the perfect dress depend on your personal style. For example, In The Olde Manner in Los Gatos is known to supply vintage, elegant and fashionable handbags, jewelry and other accessories necessary to compliment your perfect dress. Design experts can help you select the perfect accessories to give off the vibe you intend on your next special event, or day at the office.